Payments may be made by
1) Credit Card online (details will be in the body of the email)
2) Check or money order by mail
3) Credit card, cash, or money order in-person.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT BONDS AND/OR ESCROW FEES SHALL NOT BE RELEASED FOR A PERIOD OF SIX (6) MONTHS FROM DATE OF COMPLETION BY TOWNSHIP ORDINANCE.
1. Certificate of Liability Insurance
Please note that Montgomery Township must be listed as an additional insured, save and hold harmless the Township of Montgomery and indemnify the Township, its officers, agents, servants and employees from and against any and all loss, damage, claim, expense or demand whatsoever arising out of any matter or resulting from the opening of any street, right-of-way, easement, or other area.
2. Scaled drawings of proposed work with pertinent details, usually on property survey or plot plan.
3. Temporary traffic control in accordance with the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD), Part VI, Latest Revision.