• All requests shall be furnished with three (3) copies of a scaled Map of Survey showing proposed improvements, set·backs, dimensions,
elevations, easements and any other information requested by the Zoning Officer.
• For construction requiring As-Built Maps of Survey, three (3) copies shall be submitted following completion and prior to the Construction
• All existing accessory structures must be shown on the survey.
• Proposed structures must be shown clearly on surveys with dimensions.
• Survey must show setbacks from property lines.
• Setbacks pertaining to pools must include concrete/decking around the pool, filter location and existing or proposed fence shown.
• Disapprovals may be appealed to the Beachwood Land Use Board.