2. RenewalsRenewals must include a valid Rabies Certificate.The Rabies Certificate must be valid through November 1st of the licensing year.
3. Service DogsAll applications for Service Dogs must include a valid Service Dog Registration Certificate.
4. State Statute requires that all dogs be licensed and have a current tag affixed to collar or harness. All dogs 6 months or older, must be licensed.
EXCEPTIONSDogs used as guides for blind persons and commonly known as seeing eye dogs shall be licensed in the same manner as other dogs, except that the owner or keeper shall not be required to pay any fee.
5. All dog licenses expire on December 31 each year.
6. Check rabies information and neuter status. If there have been any changes since last billing, be sure to enclose required certificates, which will be returned.
7. No dogs are permitted to run at large. Owners will be subject to a fine.
8. License must be issued in the name of an adult member of the household.
9. FREE RABIES CLINIC - CHECK TOWNSHIP WEBSITE FOR DATES.