(6) Sketch Location Plan Indicating Where this Activity is Proposed on the Site
(3) Approximate location and setbacks for relevant existing structures.
(5) Copy of Vehicle Registration (if applicable)
Drawings are expected to be submitted on separate sheets and should show enough detail to support required findings by the CEO.
(4) Copy of Driver's License
(2) Fire Chief Review
(3) Permission Letter from Property Owner
(1) Nearby property lines and relevant dimensions of your lot.
(6) Location of well, septic tank and leach field, if any.
Per MUBC, floor plans and framing plans are required for all proposed structures.
-SCALED PLANS REQUIRED FOR ALL BUILDING PERMITS
(2) Roads and Driveways.
Signature and Seal by a licensed design professional may be required in instances where the CEO requests such information to document structural integrity.
To the best of my knowledge, all information submitted on this application is correct. I agree to comply with the Town of Rockport's Ordinances and applicable State laws, including the Maine Uniform Building Code. I hereby grant permission to the representatives of the Planning & Development Department to make necessary inspections to ensure compliance.
(4) Nearby water bodies including brooks, wetlands, and ponds.
(5) Approximate location and setbacks from property lines of all proposed structures or additions.
-If applying for a Food Truck Permit or Peddlers Permit, please attach the following:
-If applying for a plumbing permit, please use the following links for the required application to fill out and attach:
(1) Police Chief Review