Unless a permit is required or requested, facilities within Cinnaminson's parks are available without charge to the user.
Use of the concession stand is subject to all Public Health Requirements:
1. No appliances using grease may be used.
2. Hands are washed properly.
3. Food equipment utensils are properly washed.
4. Gloves or tongs must be used.
5. Work surfaces are cleaned and sanitized.
6. All garbage is emptied as necessary.
7. All drawers and racks are clean.
8. Refrigerators are kept clean; food is protected from contamination.
I hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless CINNAMINSON TOWNSHIP and/or its agents, servants or employees for any and all claims of any damages of any kind, suits, litigation, arbitration, and proceedings of any kind for injuries, property damage, theft or other causes arising from or in connection with the Event(s) to be held on the Date set forth in this Application, unless due to negligent acts or omissions or intentional misconduct of Cinnaminson Township Parks & Recreation.
It is expressly agreed and understood by the parties that CINNAMINSON TOWNSHIP shall not be responsible for any claims from theaforesaid event without regard to the fault or negligence of any person or entity, whether or not such person or entity is a party to this agreement, and
regardless of whether the aforesaid fault or negligence is sole, concurrent, joint, contributory or comparative.
I hereby attest that the information in this application is true and accurate, and that I have read and understand all of the rules and regulationsregarding the use of Cinnaminson Township Parks.