Please note the following:
1) Vermont marriage licenses are issued in the town/city in which you resided at the time of marriage, NOT where you were married. Effective July 1, 2022, a Vermont resident can apply for a marriage license at any town/city office in Vermont.
2) Certified Copies are $10.00 each.
3) To be sure we have the record you need, you can call us at (802) 773-1800 x5 before submitting your request.
4) Certified copies can NOT be scanned, emailed or faxed.
5) Only records from 1903 to present can be requested online.
6) Out of state records with listings for every state: https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/w2w.htm