The following items must accompany your application at the time of submittal. No applications will be reviewed without these attachments.
• General description of request including purpose of event, types of proposed activities, and anticipated attendance.
• Insurance Coverage: Evidence by a Certificate of Insurance naming the Borough of Brooklawn as additional insured and must provide a Hold Harmless Agreement.
• Notarized permission from property owner
• Conceptual Site Plan (to scale) including property boundaries, access to the site, location of tents or other temporary structures, location of proposed activities, parking, signs (in compliance with Article XIX of the LDR), temporary lighting, utilities, generators and other mechanical.
• Set-up and Take-down: Plans outlining times of set-up and take-down of all event related structures; signage, barricades, tents, vendors, dumpsters/trash receptacles, port-a-potties etc.
• Meeting with Administrator to review event may be required.
• Must comply with LFC 101 (life Safety Code); NFPA 1 (National Fire Protection Association); existing ordinances; County Permitting